[nabs-l] SPSS with NVDA

Ian Perrault iperrault at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 01:09:53 UTC 2010

Hi All
Thank you for reccomending that I install NVDA. It works, for the most part, with SPSS version 18. But, the only part that I can't do, which is of course is the most important part, is read the output windows, which contains all of the results for the different operations. Have any of you had 100 percent, at all, with SPSS? Any thoughts? I've been trying and my school disability office and instructor are not that helpful and they say that I absolutely need to take this course.
Ian