[nabs-l] sort of disappointed

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 22:53:42 UTC 2010

I know there are Braille Catholic materials at Xavier Society for the Blind. My husband and I aare Missouri Synod Lutherans, and we
use the hymnal from Lutheran Braille Workers. We also have a New International Version Braille Bible from them. I know this is the
version they put in English Braille, and many other languages to send for free around the world. You do not have to be Lutheran to
use their materials, just blind and interested. Also, have you looked at Optasia Ministries. I have several versions of the Bible
from them that I have downloaded on my Pac Mate for use with my Braille display. I use the New International Version mostly, so I do
not know if the Catholic versions are available from Optasia, but it is worth a try.
Terri Wilcox