[nabs-l] New member

Koby Cox kobycox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 00:52:49 UTC 2010

Hello all,

My name is Koby and I'm totally blind. I'm glad that I'm onboard this list.
I'm not getting my materials in Braille in a timely fassion. I've talked to
the teachers about this and they don't seem to care. For example I was
givven a paper the other day and the students were doing this exact
assignment that same day and I was unable to do this assignment that day do
to the fact taht I didn't have that paper in a accessible format. What could
I do? any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Koby. P.S. I'm on a IEP. I didn't have this problem last year.