[nabs-l] sort of disappointed

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:46:35 UTC 2010

Hi
I looked at optasia ministries. I'm disappointed a bit because you have
to register to receive their services and that's because their books are
copyrighted. So what I found so far is not quite what I'm looking for. I
may have to create my own site then. The EWTN library is full of freely
redistributable text. The douay-rheims bible and baltimore catechism
1901 may be a bit outdated but its free materials. I'd like to simply
translate those materials into daisy books.

Josh