[nabs-l] WordWeb

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 00:47:15 UTC 2010

Someone, I think it may've been Ginny, recommended WordWeb as a dictionary
tool.  I just downloaded it, and I have to say it's pretty darn accessible.
I'd be curious to know if others have figured out how to look up words from
within documents  and whether there's a hot key to return to the line of
tabs running along the top without using the JAWS cursor.  I thought I'd ask
before attempting to write a JAWS script.  Thanks for the recommendation!

Joe