[nabs-l] music science and math

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:45:58 UTC 2010

Hi
Also did you know there is a free program called lilypond? it lets you
hand-type music. you can then save it in the music-xml format and use a
free program, called FreeDots to turn the music xml into a braille music
score which can be embossed or read on a braille display.
Now guys all we need is a free open source LaTeX to nemeth grade2
braille translator. so far duxbury is the only one I know of that will
translate latex into nemeth. Either that or better yet how about latex
to math-ml? I think we should also update wintriangle so it will work
better with windows7 32 and 64bit.
Josh