[nabs-l] New member

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 23:37:04 UTC 2010

hello there,

welcome to the land of nabs. i'm glad that you found this list. as for getting your materials in a accessible format i would ask the professor to email them to you or if not then email the professor for copies of them.

i hope this information is helpful to you. take care and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
from amy