[nabs-l] Google Docs?

Brice Smith brice.smith319 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:28:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

Has anyone here used Google Docs to manage documents, presentations,
or spreadsheets, and how accessible are they?

My University has partnered with Google which gives all students easy
access to many of Google's services, and I'm finding that both small
groups and professors are using Google Docs more and more. I've heard
that some of Google's offerings aren't screen-reader friendly. Does
anyone have experience using Google Docs?

--
Brice Smith
North Carolina State University, Communication - Public Relations
Brice.Smith319 at gmail.com
(919) 637-1028