[nabs-l] Google Docs?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:35:11 UTC 2010

Me thinks there's another NFB lawsuit in the works?  I put that out there
with an air of sarcasm, but I actually think this is something the NFB
should have started working on a while ago.  It's a platform that not only
impacts students but the professional world as well, especially if Microsoft
and other major players are moving more and more toward cloud computing.

To answer your question, OffiSync is one work-around.  You'll find it,
ironically, by Googling it, though it might be its own domain.

Best,

Joe