[nabs-l] Used and New Equipment

Pat Fischer pfischer at accessibility.net
Thu Nov 18 09:34:02 UTC 2010

Good morning David,

This is Pat Fischer with Accessibility.net and I wanted to pass on
some great deals I have in case you know anybody interested in
these:  I have some over stock new items which are great deals and
then a braille sense QT that is one year old for only
$2800.00.  These are all first come first serve as I just have one.

1              Braille sense QT 32 (one year
old)
$2800.00
1              Pac mate Omni WX440 with 40-cell Braille display (3
years old)                     $1200.00
1              Victor Reader stream with 2G SD card (new in
box)                                          $299.00
1              Intel Reader (new in
box)
$870.00
1              Enhanced vision Pebble hard held magnifier 4.3" LCD
(new in box)           $495.00

Thank you for your support,

Pat Fischer
CEO

Corporate Office
Accessibility dot Net, Inc.
11110 Fort St., Suite 103
Omaha, NE  68164
Direct: 402-699-4357
Toll Free: 866-539-4357
Fax: 402-491-3221
Web: <http://www.accessibility.net>www.accessibility.net

Technology Solutions for the Blind and Visually Impaired