[nabs-l] Have any of you taken the LSATS?

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 04:13:29 UTC 2010

Yes Joe I've always been told I ask the good questions.  Haha.  I've
decided I really want to go into Disability law dealing with like
SSI/SSDI and like ADA Compliance stuff.  I've been looking into
schools which offer this both in New York and other places.  Are they
study books or whatever you call them which get you a good sense of
what they are actually like?