[nabs-l] Looking for Some Advice on Using Readers

Christopher Wright chriswright11 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 22:41:30 UTC 2010

For homework assignments, ask a classmate to assist you.

As for math tests, here's what I did when I attended Westchester Community
College, in New York. The Disability Services office, in consultation with
the Academic Support Center, appointed tutors. For each math class, in
addition to helping understand the material, the tutor read me the questions
and wrote out the answers for me.