[nabs-l] Looking for Some Advice on Using Readers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 25 04:38:37 UTC 2010

I am not an expert in these things, I don't know to what extent your
DSS office can dictate to you what happens in class.  One thing you
said jumped out at me though, that was that they consider any home
reader to be a tutor.  That is the most stupid thing I have ever
heard.  In the old days human readers were all we had, and they can
still be a valuable tool despite computers and e-texts etc.  These
people are controlling and trying to run your life, not assist you in
getting an education.

Dave