[nabs-l] dog v. cane

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:01:15 UTC 2010

I ( while  using a long white cane) have  nevr really had a problem
with being stabbed    in the mid-section.  ButI think that  there is
no   need to defend the use of dog or cane. If you are comfortable
with what you utilize and can maintain your level of  independence,  I
think that's the most important things.