[nabs-l] Reasonable technology requests from Rehab andsomeother college questions

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 16:12:03 UTC 2011

Good points Arielle.
The only thing I would add is to keep consideration that our technology is expensive and I would hate for any of it to come up missing or stolen. So maybe at first unless you know someone and can trust that person get a single room until you get there and get to know others and have made friends. Maybe second semester or second year
you can get a roommate with someone you know.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller