[nabs-l] Looking for infoComputer programming

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Feb 5 00:52:44 UTC 2011

I was not studying CS yet back in 2000, so I don't know exactly what has
changed. I'm guessing, though, that there has been a shift to include new
higher level languages, such as Java, as well as continuing to use the lower
level languages such as C and C++.

Personally, I do all of my programming on the computer using a code editor
and JAWS. I find listening to the code easier than reading it, but that is
just a personal preference.

    Often, professors and books like to explain concepts using diagrams, so
it can be helpful if you are good at visualizing things.