[nabs-l] lions world

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 17:34:35 UTC 2011

There is no curphew, but there are quiet hours; that seems common curtesy to
those asleep.
Hope you like it there.  I do encourage you to get your college degree
afterward; if you want to advance in a career, a real I T degree will help a
lot.
Employers look upon degrees more than certifications.

Ashley