[nabs-l] lions world

Dave. I lost my cookie at the disco. computerguy125 at samobile.net
Sat Feb 12 23:10:39 UTC 2011

I went to lcb first.  Of course you can do what ever you want after
classes at loins world.  People use to doit all the time.  Most centers
I know about treat youlike adults.  What else would they do and how
else would they treat you?  Each center has thie own stuff they do and
if you don't like it don't go.  If you go and find out you don't like
it then leave.  its simple.  Most of the time we can't change what
centers do so what's the point in us trhing to do it.  Like I say if
you go to a center and you don't like it be it you don't like how
you're treated or what ever then just simply leave.