[nabs-l] The Dan show -- Feb. 16, 2011

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:07:27 UTC 2011

Hey all! I'm dan, host of The Dan Show that broadcast's live on
Wednesdays. It's a radio show i host every week on an online station
http://www.tbrn.net
I've been doing radio for a while and it's just something i have loved
to do since i was very young.
I wanted to come by and tell you about my show coming up tomorrow,
Wednesday the 16th. Every week, I play your favorite top 40, hiphop,
and R&b music, as well as ask two questions, play a prank call
recorded by my favorite morning show, Elvis Duran and the morning
show, and episode of The Jamie Foxx show, and allow listener
interaction by writing into messengers and taking phone calls. I get
very interactive with my listeners, so feel free to talk to me, answer
the questions, and just have fun. I take requests and everything, so
it's a fun show through and through. This week I'm going to give a
list of one hit wonders, and going to ask for people to add to the
list, going to give a list of things that happen in movies that don't
happen in real life, and one of the questions of the week is, what is
your opinion on women who do not want to take the last name of their
spouse?
It'll be fun.
Be sure to tune into
http://www.tbrn.net
tomorrow at 7 P.M, and let the fun begin!
Follow me on my personal twitter
http://www.twitter.com/djdan567
or the radio show's twitter
http://www.twitter.com/TheDanShowLive