[nabs-l] Thanks for the Help at National Convention

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 01:52:18 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I have done my best to thank everyone individually for the help they have provided me over the past week. However, I thought I would also send out a general message to thank anyone I may have missed along the way. My convention may not have gone the way I wanted it to go, but it was exactly what I needed for reasons I am not willing to share on such a public email list.

Since the last time I checked the messages on this list was before convention, it is quite possible that someone may have already said what happened, or at least their version of the story. However, I have already shared my version of the story about a million times by now, so if you are curious as to what happened, you will just have to wait for another time.

The bottom line is that I am going to be just fine. I just wanted to show my appreciation to those who may have helped me along the way.

Thanks,
Elizabeth