[nabs-l] accessible blog and journal sites

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:03:45 UTC 2011

A forum is kind of like a list, like this one, but more of a
online message board instead of an email list, unless you set it
up to be an email list.  HTH!
 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote