[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Jessica jessmonsilva2003 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 22 18:01:56 UTC 2011

There are certain types of intersections where no matter how long you stand there and listen to traffic you will never hear a good cycle so in those cases I actually support aps. Just keep that in mind when someone talks about every intersection being crossable by listening to traffic.

Sent from my iPhone