[nabs-l] A blind Fulbright grantee's question

ADRIANA PULIDO adrimpc80 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:00:50 UTC 2011

    Hello!

My name is Adriana Pulido. I'm a blind Fulbright grantee from
Colombia, and I'm going to study a Master's degree in communications
and Journalism.
At this moment, a placement officer at LASPAU is working on my
admission process. I have 5 university options, namely: the University
of Florida, the University of South Florida, Temple University,
Northern Illinois University, and the University of Arkansas, which
was suggested by my Placement officer.

Could you please tell me which of these universities is the best
option for a blind student?
I also would like to know which is the best option academically speaking.

                                        Thank you for attending this message.

Best,

--
Adriana Pulido