[nabs-l] A blind Fulbright grantee's question

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:51:56 UTC 2011

	 HeyAdriana,
I've heard that NIU is a great school for people with disabilities, my
sister happens to be there currectly getting her masters, and she is very
pleased with the staff there.
I'm not sure about the other schools that you mentioned,but I do know a few
blind people who are currently at NIU besides my sister and they say that
love the staff there and the fields of study etc.
I know that NIU has a few blind staff there as well, but then again, I'm not
sure if the blind professers are only in the fields of study having to deal
with teaching the blind.  I hope this helps, and my sister is on this list,
so hopefully she will respond to this topic and maybe she can give you some
advice about NIU.

Take Care,
Kat