[nabs-l] Choosing a Center

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 00:26:46 UTC 2012

Arielle,
What you mentioned is correct. In addition, many rehab agency would like to send clients to instate training agency rather than a out of state agency is because it is because counselors have to justify why they are spending state many out of state. Anotherwords, think of the arguement "why should someone who is not a resident of Arkansas get tuition at the same rate as residents of Arkansas? The answer is that they should not and thats why those who are not residents of the state have to pay out of state tuition twice the rate of instate students." Now if a client can justify why they want to attend a training center out of state such as the training they want is only offered at certain training centers such as the NFB traing center, or the career goal they want is only offered at certain training such as the IRS program, it is much eaiser for the counselor to fund that and most clients end up being able to attend the training center of their choice.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller