[nabs-l] Choosing a Center

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sat Jul 21 23:23:44 UTC 2012

NFB centers will accept anyone. If the individual has a psychological
condition, their might be stipulations that such an individual
regularly takes their meds if they have any. There are also counseling
services provided to individuals who want or need them. As for
cognitive disabilities, they are accepted. I worked with some folks
having various cognitive issues while in training as a travel instructor.

as to vocational training, I thought CCB had a customer service
program? And besides, what's stopping any one of us from attending a
vocational training program available to the public during or after our
independence training?

Respectfully,
Jedi

Respectfully,