[nabs-l] BISM summer Youth Programs

Dezman Jackson djackson at BISM.org
Thu Feb 21 15:08:10 UTC 2013

Hello, list,

We are currently preparing for our exciting summer training and employment programs at Blind Industries and Services of Maryland.  If you are a high school student/recent grad or a middle school student, please see the attached flyers.  Also, anyone interested in being a staff member/mentor in the summer programs, please visit www.bism.org/youth<http://www.bism.org/youth> for information on applying.

Best Regards,

Dezman Jackson, M.A., NOMC, NCLB
Rehabilitation Instructor - Orientation and Mobility
Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington BLVD
Baltimore, MD 21227
Phone: 410-737-2676
Fax: 410-737-2689
Toll Free: 1-888-322-4567
Email: djackson at bism.org<mailto:djackson at bism.org>

BISM's purpose is to positively change people's attitudes about blindness.