[nabs-l] Preparing to attend an Nfb Training Center

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 14:51:30 UTC 2013

You might contact the director of the center you plan to go to and see
what they recommend. While all 3 of our centers operate under the same
philosophy and underlying curriculum, each one is different in some
ways. I hope those on this list who have attended our centers' adult
programs will be able to help you with this. Unfortunately, I'm not in
a position to give you reliable information on these programs, as I
only have experience with the Buddy and STEP Programs at the Louisiana
Center for the Blind.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone