[nabs-l] neonatal nurse

Keira Davis keke.davis91 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:17:54 UTC 2013

Hello. For some time now, I have been thinking of a career. I really
want to become a neonatal nurse. My questions are for all of the
college students. When you had a passion to study something, how did
you deal with college authority telling you that it wouldn't be
possible? How did you show them that it was, in fact possible for you
to do this? This are just some question. I really want to do this, but
these are the things i'm afraid i'm going to run into. Please help. If
anyone knows someone who could give me some guidance, I would  be
thankful