[nabs-l] neonatal nurse

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:42:30 UTC 2013

Hello Keira,
State your case as well as you can. Give them your reasons for wanting
this career and let them know about possible solutions you have come
up with for the problems ahead. Before they tell you,
"You can't possibly do this or that," tell them how you are able to do
this or that.

Have you tried Career Connect? There might be someone there who
followed the same career path you want and they could give you more
case specific help.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.