[nabs-l] Are you listening to music?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 20:27:59 UTC 2014

  HI listers
The subject line says it all; it's the question I've gotten when in the
store or wherever I'm with my family, they ask. The reason is because as
most of you on here, I wear hearing aids due to a 70% hearing loss; I've
got an IPhone, and always have atop my hearing aids the earbuds for the
hands free piece, in case I get a call, I only have to press the button
on the hands free and away I anser! I have each earbud atop each hearing
aid if you understand what I mean because my hearing aids are those that
go behind the ear. So my question is, do I really look Martian by always
having these earbuds atop my hearing aids? My Mom says I do, but my Dad
says that nowadays everyone has earbuds on all the time, thus appreciate
any ideas. If indeed it isn't well-seen to always have earbuds on, then
what other ideas do you guys who wear hearing aids have to offer? What
I'm wanting is when I get a call, not waste time getting the phone out
of my pocket, have to put the phone up to my hearing aids to hear what
the caller id info says etc, thus I thought that maybe with the earbuds
on the aids, would be the solution? Thanks for ideas.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!