[nabs-l] College finder

kcj21 kcj21 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 4 15:55:15 UTC 2014

Hi Ana,

        Personally, I found visiting the colleges that I was considering to be the most helpful. This enabled me to rule out certain schools that I found to be overwhelmingly large and eventually, I found the college that was right for me. This list is also an excellent resource. You can ask people on this list about the colleges that you are considering and they can give you feedback.
I hope this helps,
Kaley