[nabs-l] adobe digital editions books

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 4 21:22:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Like all libraries, the college library is using many ebooks although they still get regular books too.

Has anyone been able to use adobe digital editions books?
If so, were you able to use the full navigation of it? A librarian told me a user sees the chapters as links usually and they click on those to go forward.

In my limited experience, I have experienced inaccessibility with them and some don’t open fully although that may be an internet issue.
Which devices have you used to read ebooks? IPads/ipod touches? Kindle fire hd? laptops?

Thanks.

Ashley
Anyway,