[nabs-l] (O/T)Sharing some exciting news...

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 20:38:26 UTC 2014

Greetings NABS,
   I hope everyone has had a very enjoyable  Summer.
 As many of you know, I have mentioned on a number of  occasions that I have been organizing for a community service division on the National Level.
 many of you know we were to have a meeting on July 3 in the evening at our national convention, where I did see some familiar faces from the NABS meeting.

 After a successful organizing meeting where a constitution was settled upon and officers elected, the National  Board of  Directors  voted on and adopted the National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division into the Federation.
  I am happy to share this news with you, and  invite you to be a part of the work we will do.  I am very excited to educate the public about blindness and the Federation  through  service and    advocacy.
 If you are interested in more I would hope you might contact me  off-list
 text /call at (415)215–9809 or e-mail at dsmithnfb at gmail.com
 many thanks  and Back to the NABS- related listinG!
   Darian