[nabs-l] Accessibility of Edmodo

Bill K. Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 00:16:30 UTC 2014

I had problems under windows with NVDA, OS X and iOS with VoiceOver, Ubuntu
Gnu/Linux with the Gnome screen reader (codename Orca) and Android with Talk
Back.
Could you perhaps write up a tutorial on how exactly you got things to work?
At the moment I have to have my teachers send me their digital assignments
outside the platform since I've had nothing but problems.
Bill