[nabs-l] Analytic Tools

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 01:28:46 UTC 2014

Hi Joe,
How about using index cards and Brailling pieces of data on them? You
can use that sticky stuff they used in school to put up posters on
walls, I've no idea what it's called but it's like some kind of puddy,
put that in the back, and so if you are trying to rearrange things to
find different patterns, you can move them around. It's a bit low
tech, but it works. Aside from Excel I really can't think of any
helpful software that would be good for mapping. So software
engineering friends out there, can you please get on this soonest?
Thank you! :)
I'm sure that didn't help at all but I tried!
Mary F

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will