[nabs-l] Analytic Tools

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 03:04:26 UTC 2014

These are great ideas. Software would be great, but I think the low tech
options is what I'll end up leaning on. Elizabeth mentioned a blind
architect at this year's convention who spoke of Braille embosser graphics
and wiki sticks. If anyone has further ideas on this, they'd be much
appreciated. Thanks guys.

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog: