[nabs-l] Virus Protection Software

Ben Dallin bendallin at outlook.com
Mon Aug 11 01:44:36 UTC 2014

Hi. Honestly, for most computer users, I would recommend getting Microsoft's free antivirus and anti spyware. With Windows 8 and above, it comes included and is called Windows Defender. It is accessible with Jaws, has better than average reviews, and it's free. If you have Windows 7, you can get it as well. It doesn't come packaged with Windows, so you need to download it separately from microsoft. For Windows 7 and earlier, it's called Windows Security Essentials. Just make sure if you need to download it that you get it from the Microsoft Website. Hope this helps.
Ben Dallin

Sent from my iPhone