[nabs-l] Virus Protection Software

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 02:05:20 UTC 2014

Hi,
A few months back, I read a couple of articles that said that
Microsoft Security Essentials had scored extremely low in the tests
they run to see which antivirus solutions are the strongest. Is this
no longer the case?
If that still is the case, the only other antivirus that I know of
that's still fully accessible is Vipre. It's a bit pricy, but I like
it a lot. All the options are accessible. If you want to change scan
times and such, you might have to use your JAWS cursor, if this is the
screen reader you use. I don't know how well it would work with
others. But the actual scanning process, results, and quarrantine are
fully accessible.

--
Desiree