[nabs-l] President for the student division

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 02:39:54 UTC 2014

Hello,
My name is Shikha and i was wondering if i should run for being president for Georgia's student devision.  The elections are going to be held at state convention in october  and a lot of people want me to run.  This is my first time for being president for any thing in my entire  life so i was wondering if i could do it because i am really scared.
My question is that what does the president of the student division have to do and how do i become confident and not scared of taking this role?
Thanks,

Shikha