[nabs-l] list manners

Marianne Hewitt Robbins MarianneRobbins2011 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 17:09:38 UTC 2014

I agree there has been an increase of inappropriate (and at times mean-spirited) commentary on the list.

While I strongly support and welcome the right of list participants to express a wide variety of viewpoints and opinions on diverse topics I do think some stricter moderation is appropriate.

I disagree with some who may argue that moderation is an imposition on the right to free speech.  In fact, moderation supports civil discourse and diversity.

Thank you
Marianne Hewitt Robbins
MarianneRobbins2011 at comcast.net
"Love is an Action Word."

"Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now." Mr. Rogers