[nabs-l] Hop stop

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:35:43 UTC 2014

Also, occasionally and strategically asking nearby passengers where you are doesn't hurt either. I know each person has a different style but, to me, The most efficient way to use the GPS on the bus is for it to periodically tell you where you are and maybe what The nearest intersections are. That way you know roughly where you are and can decide where you want to get off. Also, if you're planning on using a subway system at all, don't expect your GPS to work. In my opinion using a GPS to find something like a bus stopis nice but if you depend on it you're going to get in trouble. :-)
Best,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone