[nabs-l] Hop stop

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 21:18:39 UTC 2014

yes, you might have to use the old fashioned way and ask the driver.
Three other techniques I was taught are these although its less reliable due
to traffic and construction.
First, you can get familiar with how the bus feels as it approaches your
stop. Is it curvy? Bumpy? any speed bumps?
Second, you can time how long it takes till your stop.
Third, you can listen for differences once
you are at your stop. If it’s a transfer point to a subway station, you
might hear a difference outside.
Now the ap is good, I've heard; do not  use a smart phone. but those aps
should not be the only thing you use.

HTH,
Ashley