[nabs-l] NABS List Manners

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 15 19:16:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I agree with everything that's been said so far.

I think that the guidelines should maybe be posted here more
often, maybe not once every month but more than maybe once every
6 months.  The reason I'm saying this is because since I've
registered to this list, the guidelines have only been posted
once.  I think this would be a great way for everybody to be
aware of the rules and think about what they've done if they have
caused trouble on here.
Also, another suggestion is that when people register, after they
submit their email address, name and password, why couldn't the
guidelines be displayed, with buttons or links for the person
would have to click on to agree or disagree? Note: if they
accidentally click "disagree," then they could be given a second
chance to click "agree," and if for the second time they click on
"agree," then their subscription will not be taken.

About discussing opinions: I think that these kinds of
discussions are fine as long as people are not personally
insulting or attacking each other.  In my opinion, if there is a
discussion going on where two people have differing opinions and
talk about their views, if it gets to the point where it starts
to get bad, these people should stop discussing their opinions.

These are just my thoughts.

Thanks,

Sami.