[nabs-l] Universities with a Graduate Program for Special Education of the Blind

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:03:39 UTC 2014

Hi Jewel,
In the southeast there is the program at Vanderbilt University and at Florida State University. Both are great programs that have some good funding options. I attended Vanderbilt and know several people that came through the FSU program. I believe the University of Alabama at Birmingham has a program but I don’t know anything about it.

Aside from the other programs mentioned by others, there are programs at Missouri State, Western Michigan, and University of Northern Colorado. Some of these have larger online components than others.

If you have any questions about my experiences with the program at Vanderbilt or  living in Nashville , please feel free to contact me on or off list.

Best,
Greg