[nabs-l] campus employment

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sun Aug 17 22:20:42 UTC 2014

I am low vision and worked as a tutor in the computer lab. This was many
years ago. The student would fill out a card with their name, which
computer they were sitting at, and brief description of the question. The
tutors would take card and go to that computer and help the student. For
the most part I did not have any issues with this job except when the card
was filled out really smalll or sloppy writing.

The computer lab at my current university has things on the table that you
stand up when you have a question so the tutors would need to be able to
see that.

Suzanne