[nabs-l] Back to school

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 01:49:55 UTC 2014

Hi Arielle,

I thought I’d take up this opportunity to say I am starting school and it feels very new.

I left a bachelors program at Western Governors University, online, and I am looking to start class at the University of Massachusetts Boston on September 2nd.

this all feels very new and exciting since I will again attend a school with actual building, professors, and classmates I can walk up to every day.

I’m majoring in communications.

Antonio Guimaraes