[nabs-l] Open Book 9.0

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:24:52 UTC 2014

Hi Helga,

I think that this might not be an issue with OpenBook per se but
rather that your printer/scanner is not properly set up with your new
Windows 8 computer. Have you been able to get the printing function to
work on your new laptop? If not, you may want to do a Google search
for this particular printer/scanner model and see if there are any
updated drivers that you need to install. Hope this helps!

Katie