[nabs-l] passenee proble when connect to braillenote apex

petras icdxpetras at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:25:50 UTC 2014

I am having trouble unlocking my iphone when connected to the
braillenote.  This started happening after ios 7.  I hit the
cursor on the unlock button.  There I am prompted for my
passcode.  I try to enter my passcode 6 times, it says "Wrong
passcode, iphone is disabled, try again in 1 minute." The time
intervals increase and I don't want to be locked out permanently.
If it fails after the tenth passcode attempt, I will be lock out
completely or erases my data depending on the setting.  This only
applies when connected to the braillenote.  I need help please.