[nabs-l] Accessibility work arounds for Google Docs, When is Good, etc.

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 19:25:33 UTC 2014

Kaiti,

Can you give a little bit more information about which features of
google drive you are having problems with? I've been figuring out the
functions of google drive bit by bit and have found that although a
little challenging at times, most of the apps are accessible. From my
experience, firefox seems to work best with the suite of apps; I'm
using Jaws 13 but have also used it with Jaws 14.

Minh